Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Amanita Muscaria Resin Extract

A few days ago I purchased an amanita muscaria 10x resin extract which is an amanita muscaria mushroom concentrate.
 If you are not familiar with the amanita muscaria mushroom, it is a psychedelic mushroom
like the psilocybin mushroom.

                                           
This mushroom however, is legal unlike regular psilocybin mushrooms. Another difference is that you can peel the skin off of the head of the mushroom, dry it and smoke it to get a mushroom high that hits quickly and lasts about as long as a marijuana high. This resin I purchased is a concentrated 3 gram amount that one can smoke using a oil pipe or vaporizer. The 10x part is how strong the concentrate is. I assume there is also 20x but I have only seen 10x and 30x. I expect it to arrive in a couple weeks so once I get it I will report on the effects, if any, (sometimes these concentrates online are made poorly and tend to not be strong or even work) but hopefully will get high as fuck, but I'll let you guys know. I also plan on buying just dried amanitas and eating them. That will have a much higher chance in being effective. Until next time, goodnight and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment